The Strategic Plan Timeline
Spring 2017 — Strategic Plan goals:
• Develop Fellowship, Youth, and Outreach
• “Campus Concerns” committee formed
Winter 2018 — Campus renewal priorities identified:
• Build/renovate a new Fellowship Hall
• Restore youth ministries to the main campus
• Create a dedicated staging area for Outreach
Spring 2018 — Capital Campaign committee formed
• Seek $8M in pledges
• Secure 100% participation from the congregation
Winter 2019 — Building committee formed
• Confirm the program needs of the Strategic Plan
• Engage EOA architects (Nashville) for proposed “solutions”
Summer 2019 — Building committee works with EOA
Fall 2019 — Capital Campaign committee reports:
• $8.4M in pledges raised
• 73% of Christ Church households participate
Fall 2019 — Building committee reports to the Vestry
• 3 draft designs for campus renovation
• Plans to estimate the cost of the draft designs
What can I do?
• Continue to pray for your leadership and the work they are doing.
• If you have pledged to this campaign please check with Ellen Coleman ( email@example.com) on the status of your pledge payments. Estimates indicate we will need to be 2 to 3 years into the pledge payment period before sufficient funds are on hand to consider a construction loan.
• Expect a further update report from your Vestry and Building Committee by late Fall.
To learn more about the Strategic Plan history and implications go to What’s Now. What’s Next. to view presentations from previous September 2019 Dean’s Forums.